website statistics
3 year old saved with LifeVac after choking on Play-doh

3-Year-Old Chokes on Play-Doh and is Saved with LifeVac – #440

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 440th life saved.

It was reported to us that on July 27th a 3-year-old little girl choked on Play-Doh causing a total obstruction. She was not making a sound and was turning blue.  Her uncle had a LifeVac that was given to him by his mother-in-law at Christmas.  He attempted back blows but unfortunately, that did not work.

 “My niece was dark blue and as I saw the empty playdoh container. I realized she had swallowed it as a whole. Patting her back wasn’t helping. Thankfully we got the LifeVac as a Christmas gift. The LifeVac dislodged it when I tried it the second time on her.”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *