website statistics

3-Year-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac – #229

LifeVac is happy to announce our 229th life saved.

It has been reported to us on December 2nd a 3-year-old little girl choked on a piece of pancake.  The Heimlich was performed but failed and the child went unconscious. LifeVac was used 1 time and dislodged the obstruction saving her life.  She was taken to the emergency room for a full evaluation and was released to go home shortly after.


Awareness, Prevention, Training, and LifeVac can save your loved one.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *