LifeVac is happy to announce our 229th life saved.
It has been reported to us on December 2nd a 3-year-old little girl choked on a piece of pancake. The Heimlich was performed but failed and the child went unconscious. LifeVac was used 1 time and dislodged the obstruction saving her life. She was taken to the emergency room for a full evaluation and was released to go home shortly after.
Awareness, Prevention, Training, and LifeVac can save your loved one.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only