LifeVac is delighted to announce our 334th life saved
A 3-year-old little boy with a rare genetic disorder (Cri du chat syndrome) choked on a piece of plastic. His mother when seeing him in distress immediately performed back blows and the abdominal thrusts but those methods failed. Thankfully the family had a LifeVac in their home. His mother was able to dislodge the obstruction after utilizing the LifeVac two times.
“LifeVac saved his life. He started breathing normally and crying.”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only