website statistics

3-Year-Old Saved With LifeVac – #226

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 226th life saved.

A 3-year-old little boy began choking on a piece of sausage causing a total blockage of his airway.  Protocol was followed but unfortunately was unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction.  The child was placed on his back and the LifeVac device was used.


β€œHe thankfully survived.  We called 911 and by the time they got there we had already suctioned it out”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *