website statistics

4-Year-Old Autistic Boy Saved with LifeVac – #277

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 277th life saved.

It was reported to us that on January 29th a ​4-year-old autistic boy, choked on a bagel causing a total obstruction. The child’s grandmother reported the choking Incident that took place at her daughter’s home. Choking rescue procedures were performed but were unsuccessful. Thankfully, they had a LifeVac and with 1 attempt successfully dislodged a huge piece of bagel (approx. 4 inches) saving his life.  911 was called.  The fire department was first to respond and then paramedics. The child was examined and given a clean bill of health.  “His oxygen levels were great.” They showed the first responders the LifeVac device and to their surprise, the paramedic has a LifeVac for his family.

4 year old autistic boy is saved with LifeVac

“He is alive and perfect thanks to LifeVac.  I’ll never stop singing your praises.”


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *