website statistics
338th life saved from choking using LifeVac

4-Year-Old Boy Chokes and Saved with LifeVac – #338

LifeVac announces our 338th life saved

On April 23rd we received news that a 4-year-old boy with a rare form of epilepsy choked on a whole hush puppy.  The child’s mother performed the choking rescue protocol but was unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction.  She quickly got the LifeVac, laid him down, and was able to successfully dislodge the obstruction saving his life.

“The hushpuppy was dislodged the 2nd time, and I was able to remove it from his airway and mouth. EMS was called to check him to make sure they didn’t hear any obstructions still left in the throat. He was cleared and started back breathing normally.”  I saw it on Facebook being used on a small child that was choking and knew I needed it for our son with his issues and lack of chewing.”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply