LifeVac announces our 295th life saved
On February 22nd, a 4-year-old autistic girl started choking and was having difficulty breathing. Her grandmother started choking rescue protocol right away. Back blows were unsuccessful in dislodging the foreign body obstruction. LifeVac was then used and in the 3rd place, push, pull motion dislodged the obstruction.
“I do believe the LifeVac saved her life. The child is Autistic, and the device was bought because she put everything in her mouth. I feel this an excellent product”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only