website statistics
LifeVac Saves Woman from Choking #323

40-Year-Old Woman Saved by LifeVac – #323

LifeVac registers 323rd life saved.

It has been reported to us that on March 22nd that a 40-year-old woman in California choked on beef noodles.  BLS protocol was performed but was unsuccessful.  LifeVac was utilized on the woman while sitting and dislodged the obstruction after multiple attempts.

“The LifeVac definitely saved her life”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply