website statistics
LifeVac is used to save man from choking

43-Year-Old is Saved with LifeVac after Choking on Piece of Sausage – #411

LifeVac announces our 411th life saved

“LifeVac Saves a Life near Saint John, Canada! We were thrilled to learn that LifeVac was used to assist a 43-year-old gentleman on June 1st in New Brunswick when he began choking on a piece of sausage. After back slaps and abdominal thrusts were first attempted and unfortunately failed, One application was used with LifeVac to dislodge the obstruction. We are delighted that tragedy was averted for this family!”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *