website statistics
LifeVac saves 308th life in choking emergency

44-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #308

LifeVac is happy to announce our 308th life saved

On February 12th a 44-year-old male with dysphagia (caused by acid reflux)began choking.  LifeVac was utilized immediately in a standing position.  On the second attempt, the blockage was cleared.  “Was able to clear fluid backup and breathe, used 3 times on way to ER.

“My father bought it for our infant child for Christmas, he had heard about your device. Just happened it saved me instead.”


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *