website statistics
LifeVac Saves Man who Choked on Crackers

48-Year-Old Patient Saved from Choking – #256

LifeVac is happy to announce our 256th life saved

On January 7th it was reported to us that a 48-year-old male choked on a cracker.  Choking rescue procedures were performed on the gentleman but were unsuccessful. The individual was laid down on the floor and LifeVac was applied. On the second attempt, the cracker was dislodged freeing his airway.

“Patient in lab passed out.  When he came to, crackers and juice were given to him. The patient began to feel dizzy again while eating the cracker and began choking. The patient was saved by this device!”

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply