website statistics
5 Year Old boy saved from choking with LifeVac

5-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac – #304

LifeVac announces our 304th life saved

It was reported to us that on March 17th a 5-year-old boy choked on a piece of chicken.  The chicken caused a partial blockage of the child’s airway.  Choking rescue protocol was followed but was unsuccessful.  The child was laid down and LifeVac was utilized. One the first Place, Push, Pull motion the obstruction was dislodged from the child’s airway.

“Chicken was dislodged as well as a lot of juice that he had inhaled when he initially choked (was trying to wash down a bite of chicken).  It 100% saved his life.”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *