LifeVac proudly announces our 385th life saved.
It was reported by our partners in the UK, that a 5-year-old little girl with Down Syndrome choked on bread while at a soft play. BLS first aid choking protocol was performed but was unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. The little girl then became unconscious and paramedics were called to the scene. Paramedics were unable to remove the obstruction. A man ran into the soft play and asked to try the LifeVac he had in his car. The paramedics agreed and on the fourth PLACE – PUSH – PULL motion the bread was dislodged, saving the little girl’s life.
Read the mother’s amazing testimonial below:
“She choked on a piece of bread at a soft play and we couldn’t remove it. She has down syndrome but is fully aware. So not bedridden or anything like that but has a smaller airway. Paramedics were at the scene and they couldn’t remove it either. They tried everything, hitting her back and they tried to clear her throat with a device but nothing worked. Thankfully a man had a LifeVac in his car and he ran out to fetch it and the ambulance man let him do it. After four goes it came out. I had never heard of it before. Can’t be more thankful now, doctors at the hospital said it saved her life.”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only