LifeVac is proud to share news of our 280th life saved.
It was reported to us that on February 1st another Good Samaritan helped save a life! A young child (approximately 5 years old) was choking on a gummy candy on the side of the road. The rescuer and her family were sitting in traffic on Interstate 695 in Maryland when they saw a family pulled over on the shoulder of the highway. The parent of the distressed child was trying to dislodge the obstruction with back blows but to no avail.
The family pulled over, grabbed the LifeVac unit that they carry with them all the time, and right away used the rescue device on the young child. “The child’s airway was cleared after the second use of the LifeVac”.
That kind of selflessness doesn’t happen very often.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only