website statistics
LifeVac used to save 6 year old from choking on marble

6-Year-Old Chokes on Marble Saved by Mother with LifeVac – #445

LifeVac registers its 445th life saved

It was reported to us that on August 6th a 6-year-old boy choked on a marble.  His parent attempted choking rescue procedures, but those methods failed.  While the child was standing his mother put her arm around his neck to support his head and applied the LifeVac. On the second Place, Push, Pull motion the child’s airway was clear.


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *