website statistics
Picture of Bagel. Child Saved from Choking on Bagel

6-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #239

LifeVac announces our 239th life saved. It has been reported to us that on December 23rd a 6-year-old girl began choking on a bagel. The bagel caused a partial obstruction to the child’s airway. Choking rescue procedures were performed by the child’s mother but failed. The child was placed on her back and the rescue device was utilized to dislodge the obstruction. The child’s life was saved!

LifeVac has now saved over 120 children worldwide!  Protect your loved ones!

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *