website statistics
LifeVac Saves 62 Year Old from Choking on Pretzel

62-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #259

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 259th life saved

On January 12th a 62-year-old woman with Multiple System Atrophy (MSA) began choking on a pretzel causing a blocked airway.  Due to her medical condition, she is not able to move on her own making it impossible to perform abdominal thrusts.  LifeVac was used by her husband 2 times and completely dislodged the obstruction from her airway right into the one-way valve unit.  Her breathing was restored immediately.

“This is a great thing to have”  “We’ve had tremendous success as my wife chokes often, it is critical for us to have this product on hand!”

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply