65-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac – #206

We are happy to share news of our 206th life saved!

A 65-year-old man choked on saltine crackers causing an airway obstruction. Choking rescue procedures were followed but were unsuccessful.  LifeVac was utilized and dislodged the obstruction saving his life.  He was taken to the hospital for a follow-up evaluation. “LifeVac absolutely saved his life, I’m so grateful.”

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $118.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply