website statistics

65th Life Saved by LifeVac – Choking First Aid

LifeVac received this 65th saved life report from another parent.
We are so thankful that they had a LifeVac Home Kit.

July 5th

Had the absolute scariest moment of my life tonight.
Presley choked on a hair clip. After multiple back blows didn’t work, I am thanking God that we have a Life Vac. Friends with babies and toddlers, PLEASE invest in one. Tonight could’ve been detrimental if we wouldn’t have bought one.

We have only had ours for a couple months and I bought it thinking we’d never have to use it. It took two plunges and it was out.

I’ll be hugging her extra tight tonight





Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *