website statistics
LifeVac saves 7 month old from choking on watermelon

7-Month-Old Baby Boy Chokes on Watermelon and is Saved with LifeVac – #485

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 485th life saved

It was reported to us on September 20th that a 7-month-old baby boy choked on 3 pieces of watermelon.  His mother attempted blows several times, but her efforts were unsuccessful in dislodging the food. LifeVac was used one time and successfully dislodged the obstruction allowing the child to breathe again.

“He was still learning to eat, and I was learning how to chop his food to the right size, and I switched up the size mid-meal (bad decision) and he put three pieces of watermelon in his mouth and swallowed. I realized he was choking and grabbed him out of his highchair and did three back blows and then turned him around to see a red face, gargling/slobbery watermelon coming out of his mouth and thought… Am I really going to need to use the LifeVac? I just bought it a few months back. And then I thought don’t mess with the back blows anymore.  I used it and three pieces flew out of his mouth, and I cried and he didn’t. He was just fine.”


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *