LifeVac registers our 350th life saved.
A 7-month-old child was saved in Newmarket, Ontario! We are overjoyed to learn that LifeVac was used on May 2nd to assist another child. Standard protocols were first attempted but unfortunately did not work.LifeVac was then utilized and on the third suction, the blockage was dislodged. The family has requested that no further information be released and we will always respect their privacy.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only