website statistics
LifeVac Saves 294th Life in Choking Emergency

7-year-old Boy Saved with LifeVac – #294

LifeVac announces our 294th life saved.

It was reported to us that on February 19th a 7-year-old boy from Kentucky choked on a piece of bread.  The food caused a partial obstruction to the child’s airway.  The child’s parent carried out choking rescue procedures but was not able to dislodge the obstruction.  The child was laid down and LifeVac used one time successfully removing the piece of bread from his airway.  “The LifeVac helped bring up the food completely”

This is the 156th child saved!  We are making a difference in changing choking statistics.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply