LifeVac is happy to share news of our 316th life saved
It was reported to us that on March 13th a family in Mississippi experienced a choking scare. A 7-year-old girl began choking on an apple causing a blockage to her airway. The child was turning blue in color. Choking rescue procedures were performed but were unsuccessful. The child was then laid down and LifeVac was used 2x successfully removing the obstruction.
“I don’t know how but the first time I tried I did it wrong somehow, but the second time a big clump of half-chewed apple/spit came out while she was coughing but was okay. She threw up right after but thankfully she is still okay. Without a doubt, LifeVac saved her life. It takes an ambulance about 30-35 mins to get to us and nothing else was working. Thank you, guys. This is an amazing invention!”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only