website statistics

7-Year-Old Chokes on Marble – #228

LifeVac announces our 228th life saved.

It has been reported to us that on December 9th a 7-year-old little girl in Hawaii began choking. The child choked on a marble causing her airway to become obstructed.  LifeVac was used immediately by the child’s parent and on the second attempt, her airway was cleared.  She was taken to the hospital for a full evaluation, observed overnight, and released the next day with a clean bill of health!

We are so thankful this family was recommended our product by a friend who works in a hospital.


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *