LIfeVac is excited to announce our 214th life saved. A 73-year-old woman was eating soft cheese when she began choking causing partial airway obstruction. The patient was unable to cough and was turning grey in color. The Heimlich maneuver was performed for several minutes without any success. LifeVac was then utilized clearing the patient’s airway on the second attempt. The woman was taken to the ER for a full evaluation.
“The LifeVac was used after 5 minutes of failed Heimlich maneuver. After 2 attempts and a finger sweep, we removed the food bolus effectively. This was a lifesaving device. I thought my mother was going to die. I am forever grateful to your product.”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only