LifeVac Saves 244th life in a choking emergency

74-Year-Old Man Saved with LifeVac – #244

LifeVac is happy to share the news of our 244th life saved.

A 74-year-old man choked on a piece of pork on Man saved from choking with LifeVacChristmas Eve causing a total blockage. LifeVac was used immediately and successfully dislodged the obstruction on the first attempt saving the gentleman’s life!

Here is the testimonial from the family.

“My Dad was having dinner while I and other family member was still preparing more food. When we saw my dad fall from his chair and was choking. He was already turning blue and in and out of consciousness. The Heimlich was tried about 4 or 5 times but didn’t work. By the 5th time, I was already done installing the LifeVac. ( it took a while to install I literally got the device the same day at mail and went straight to the dinner it was still packed and sealed) after one pump the pork came flying out of his mouth and started to breathe and his color came back from almost blue to normal. A great lifesaving device, I would recommend that everyone should have this device especially if you have kids and elderly people in your household. Thank you so much LifeVac!”

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $118.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply