website statistics
LifeVac saves 479th life in choking incident

78-Year-Old in Care Home is Saved with LifeVac – #479

LifeVac proudly shares news of our 479th life saved

It was reported to us by our partners in Australia that another life was saved in a care home.  A 78-year-old female patient at Hunter Age care home in Australia choked on a piece of bread causing a total obstruction.  Staff performed all choking rescue procedures but were unsuccessful. LifeVac was used 3 times and dislodged the obstruction saving the resident’s life.

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply