LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 458th life saved
On August 8th an 8-month-old baby boy choked on a piece of bread that was given to him by a sibling causing a partially obstructed airway. Choking rescue procedures were performed but failed to remove the food.
“As he continued to struggle with the food it appeared that his breathing was becoming shallow. Where we live to have emergency help would have been too long. After two times, the piece of food was dislodged, and he cried furiously, which was a beautiful sound to all of us. My Grandmother gave us a unit, I am so grateful for her gift.”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only