website statistics

8-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac – #395

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 395th life saved.

On June 15th an 8-year-old boy choked on a taco shell causing a partial obstruction. The family was visiting the child’s grandmother who lives in Ridge, New York.  He was sitting at the kitchen counter and began choking.  His older sister told her grandmother who yelled upstairs to her daughter to hurry and get downstairs.  They had brought their travel kit with them when visiting her mom. In a panic, she quickly grabbed the LifeVac and used it three times.

“The taco shell was dislodged with a pediatric mask and he was able to fully breathe again “

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply