LifeVac announces our 227th life saved.
It was reported to us that on December 5th an 8-year-old girl began choking on a piece of chicken.
The chicken caused a partial blockage of her airway. The Heimlich was performed but was unsuccessful. LifeVac was used in a standing position 3 times and removed the obstruction. “Dislodged and was fine!”
We are thankful her family told her about LifeVac. You never know when a choking emergency may occur. Being prepared in an emergency situation can be life-changing.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only