website statistics

8-Year-Old Saved With LifeVac – #227

LifeVac announces our 227th life saved.

It was reported to us that on December 5th an 8-year-old girl began choking on a piece of chicken.

The chicken caused a partial blockage of her airway. The Heimlich was performed but was unsuccessful.  LifeVac was used in a standing position 3 times and removed the obstruction. “Dislodged and was fine!”

We are thankful her family told her about LifeVac.  You never know when a choking emergency may occur.  Being prepared in an emergency situation can be life-changing.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *