LifeVac is delighted to announce its 205th life saved.
An 82-year-old woman with dysphagia choked on a combination of pureed foods while eating lunch. Her nurse performed back blows but was not able to clear her airway. The Heimlich could not be performed as the woman is very fragile and weighs only 80 pounds. The LifeVac was used 2x by the nurse in a sitting position as she was in a wheelchair. On the second attempt, her airway was cleared saving her life. “She is fine now. She has dysphasia which makes her prone to choking.”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only