website statistics
Father saves his baby boy using LifeVac

9-Month-Old Baby Chokes on Velcro and is Saved with LifeVac – #462

LifeVac announces our 462nd life saved

On August 7th a 9-month baby boy choked on a piece of Velcro from a toy kids’ toy.  The Velcro caused a total obstruction to the child’s airway.  The child’s parent used the LifeVac immediately after seeing his son in complete distress. He laid him on the countertop and used the LifeVac two times to dislodge the obstruction.

“Baby is safe and sound.”


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *