website statistics
Aunt saves niece choking on chicken nugget

Aunt Saves Her 3-Year-Old Niece from Choking – #258

LifeVac is happy to share news of our 258th life saved

On January 9th a 3-year-old little girl began choking on a chicken nugget causing a partial blockage.  Seeing the child in distress her Aunt right away retrieved the LifeVac.  On the first place, push, pull motion the food was dislodged saving her life.

“My niece was choking on a chicken nugget and I’m not familiar with the Heimlich(was never taught it) and so my first instinct was to grab this device I had gotten from my mom and within one or two tries it was out. It was the most terrifying thing I’ve ever gone through.”


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *