website statistics

Author Archives: ethan

Life Saved #1708

This adorable 8-month-old baby girl choked on a teething biscuit. Basic life support protocol was performed by her mother who is CPR certified.  LifeVac was used two times and successfully dislodged the obstruction saving this little one’s life. “LifeVac saved my child. When using the LifeVac the cookie dislodged from her throat.  My daughter was sitting… Read more

LifeVac Saves 294th Life in Choking Emergency

7-year-old Boy Saved with LifeVac – #294

LifeVac announces our 294th life saved. It was reported to us that on February 19th a 7-year-old boy from Kentucky choked on a piece of bread.  The food caused a partial obstruction to the child’s airway.  The child’s parent carried out choking rescue procedures but was not able to dislodge the obstruction.  The child was laid down… Read more

LifeVac Saves Young Girl from Choking

LifeVac Saves Young Girl Choking on Candy – #252

LifeVac registers its 252 life saved It has been reported to us that on January 6th a 7-year-old girl choked on a sucker (candy) causing a blockage in her airway.  Choking rescue procedures were followed but failed.  The child was laid down and LifeVac was applied by the parent.  On the second place, push, pull… Read more