Author Archives: LifeVac

LifeVac Registers 99th Life Saved

We are very proud to share the wonderful news that LifeVac has been used again to save a life in a choking emergency within the UK Care Sector The amazing team at The Mill House nursing home had to put their LifeVac training into action this week when a resident began to choke during mealtime. This is the second life within their group that has been saved from choking to death when all else failed, thanks to quick thinking nurses and LifeVac. An elderly female resident began to choke on food during mealtime, the incident turned serious within seconds as the food turned into a full airway obstruction. The nurses […]

LifeVac Registers 98th Life Saved

We proudly announce news of the 98th life saved by LifeVac.  A gentleman began choking on a piece of steak causing complete airway obstruction.  BLS protocol was performed but failed to remove the obstruction.  LifeVac was used and cleared the choking victim’s airway and saved his life. Here is the testimonial from the gentleman’s daughter: “This device saved my father’s life!  My father began choking on his steak on Christmas Eve. We tried the Heimlich maneuver but it did not work. The device was able to remove the total blockage and save his life. THANK YOU.”  

LifeVac Registers 97th Saved Life

We are excited to announce that LifeVac registers the 97th life saved.  It has been reported to us that once again LifeVac has helped save the life of a choking victim when the BLS protocol was unsuccessful. An individual began choking on a walnut causing an obstructed airway.  After the protocol failed LifeVac was used and on the first application “the walnut came out after one pull”.  (LifeVac was gifted to the family by a friend at her son’s baby shower). LifeVac was a gift of life for this family! We are thankful this family had a LifeVac.  

LifeVac Registers 96th Life Saved

We are thrilled to share the news that a 6-year-old boy was saved on January 6th.  He is the 39th child that LifeVac has helped save. The child choked on a large piece of chicken while having dinner. Here is the mom’s testimonial LifeVac Absolutely, saved my son’s life. My son has a very low tone. Coughing can be a challenge, so, he was not able to expel this on his own. This was my last resort before calling the ambulance (I was the only adult and couldn’t help my son and make the phone call at the same time),  On the second attempt, a giant piece of chicken was expelled. […]

LifeVac Saves 95th Life – Another child!

LifeVac Saves Another Child! We have received news from LifeVac Europe that LifeVac has saved another child in a choking emergency in Poland! This is the second LifeVac that has been saved in Poland. Our distributor in Poland (LifeVac Polska) received the fantastic news that a 10-year-old boy was saved by his mother when he choked on a sweet. The 10-year-old boy who we have said we would not name, for now, suffers from Bartter syndrome which affects his kidney function. He also suffers from esophageal stricture which is an abnormal tightening or narrowing of the esophagus. The boy snuck a sweet into his mouth while sitting in a chair […]

LifeVac Registers 94th Saved Life

LifeVac saves another life in a choking emergency within the UK care sector! A Bournemouth based care home had to put their LifeVac training into action last week when an elderly female resident began to choke on her food during mealtime. The food became a full airway obstruction, the staff at the care home carried out standard BLS protocol which unfortunately failed to dislodge the foreign body airway obstruction (FBAO). After receiving the abdominal thrusts and back blows the resident became unconscious, staff swiftly grabbed LifeVac which is equipped throughout all of their care homes. LifeVac dislodged the food within seconds saving the resident’s life. Due to receiving BLS protocol […]

LifeVac Saves 93rd Life

LifeVac rejoices as another CHILD has been saved. Here is the testimonial from the mother of the child. We purchased LifeVac a few months back when our twins started getting more mobile. I kicked around the idea of buying it for a while but with two babies getting into everything I knew I needed the added peace of mind.  I never thought I would ever have to actually use it but unfortunately this last week we did.   My 9-month-old son had found a small piece of plastic my 10-year-old daughter had unknowingly dropped on the ground. I noticed my son was turning red and his eyes were watering. My […]

LifeVac Saves 92nd Life from Choking

LifeVac has received news of the 92nd life saved. Here is the testimonial from the mother: I had first heard about the LifeVac months before I had actually bought one. In that time, we had a scary choking incident with one of our kids so we decided to buy one for peace of mind and that decision saved my 4 yr. old son’s life. Dinner started as any other day. We had Japanese takeout and my son was eating a piece of broccoli. It became lodged in his throat with a full obstruction. We tried Heimlich, back pats, finger sweeps, and NOTHING worked. I grabbed the LifeVac and used it […]

LifeVac Registers 91st Life Saved

LifeVac rejoices as another CHILD has been saved. This precious toddler, a 7-month-old girl choked on a candy wrapper. She was turning purple and not making a sound. Choking rescue procedures were immediately performed by the parent however they were unsuccessful and she ran for the LifeVac.  911 was called and arrived after the obstruction was removed.  LifeVac saved her life. “I truly believe it helped save her.  One of my kids choking has always been my biggest fear and I’ve looked into buying the LifeVac before and didn’t but I’m so glad when I had Cora that I followed my mom gut and we did.”  

LifeVac Registers 90th Life Saved

LifeVac is thrilled to record another life saved in a care home! We have been informed that LifeVac was used with Runwood Homes Senior Living in the UK A resident began to choke during mealtime on a small piece of breaded fish within Runwood Homes Senior Living.  Staff carried out BLS protocol but as this incident was a partial obstruction BLS was ineffective. The choking victim was in a standing position when the staff quickly used the LifeVac to dislodge the obstruction.