Author Archives: LifeVac

LifeVac Saves Two Year Old Boy from Choking – #194

LifeVac is thrilled to share details on our 194th life saved. A 2-year-old boy choked on a potato while having dinner.  Choking rescue procedures were followed but were unsuccessful.  On the 4th attempt, LifeVac cleared the child’s airway and he was able to breathe.  He was taken to the hospital for a full evaluation. Mom’s […]

Child Choking on Plastic Saved by LifeVac

LifeVac Saves Boy Who Chokes on Piece of Plastic – #193

We are delighted to share news of our 193rd life saved, that of another child. This precious two-year-old boy choked on a piece of plastic from the inside of a package causing a partial blockage of his airway. Back blows were performed but failed and the child’s face was pale and lips blue.  The child […]

Aunt Saves 6-Year-Old Nephew with LifeVac – #192

We are proud to announce our 192nd life saved. The choking scare was reported to us by the child’s aunt. Her 6-year-old nephew choked on mac & cheese with a cut-up hot dog.  The child was not able to breathe and was turning red. He was frightened as she attempted back blows a few times.  When […]

Good Samaritan Saves Child from Choking on I95 – #191

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 191st life saved. A family of three were on their way to a museum driving down I95 when their 1 1/2-year-old little girl began choking on a pancake.  The family immediately pulled to the side of the highway and attempted to dislodge the pancake that was causing […]

LifeVac Used to Save 3-Year-old Boy from Choking on a Nut – #190

LifeVac is excited to share news of our 190th life saved. A 3-year-old boy choked on a metal nut causing partial airway obstruction.  The little boy was coughing, choking, and then gasping for air. The child’s mother attempted back blows to dislodge the obstruction but attempts were unsuccessful.  She called 911!  While on speaker with […]

LifeVac Registers its 189th Life Saved

LifeVac announces its 189th life saved. LifeVac is happy to share news of our 189th life saved in New York.  On October 6th an 80-year-old woman choked on stuffing causing a partial obstruction. The choking victim had Polio as a child and choking is a side effect that has occurred many times throughout her life. […]

LifeVac Saves Another Life in Hallmark Care Home

LifeVac Saves a Life in Hallmark Care Home – #188

LifeVac announces its 188th life saved. It has been reported from our partners at LifeVac Europe that the LifeVac device was used within a Hallmark care home to help save a life in a choking emergency. An elderly male resident was sitting down enjoying his meal when he came into difficulty. Food had become lodged in […]

Parent Saves 8-Year-Old Daughter from Choking – #187

LifeVac announces its 187th life saved. We are happy to share the news that another child has been saved with the LifeVac device.  It has been reported to us that on October 1st an 8-year-old girl choked on a sandwich.  The parent attempted choking rescue procedures but was unsuccessful in removing the sandwich.  “Item was […]

Elderly Man in Care Home Saved by LifeVac – #186

LifeVac registers its 186th life saved. The team at LifeVac Europe is proud to share the amazing news that LifeVac has helped save another life in a choking emergency when all else failed. This time, LifeVac helped save a life within Runwood Homes Senior Living. An elderly gentleman was enjoying his dinner when he came […]

LifeVac Saves 185th Life

Paramedic Saves a Life Using LifeVac – #185

LifeVac registers its 185th life saved. We received exciting news from our partners in the UK that LifeVac was used again by EMS in Pego, Alicante, Spain to save another life in a choking emergency. This time a life was saved in Spain by Emergency Services, who were called to an emergency when an 80-year-old lady […]