website statistics

Author Archives: LifeVac

LifeVac saves 312th life

LifeVac Used to Save 86-Year-Old in Wheelchair – #312

LifeVac proudly shares news of our 312th life saved. It was reported to us that on April 12th an 86-year-old quadriplegic man choked on roasted chicken.  The food caused a partial obstruction of his airway.  Abdominal thrusts were impossible to perform as he is in an electronic wheelchair.  His wife tilted back the wheelchair and used the […]

LifeVac Saves 12-year-old Boy – #311

LifeVac is happy to announce our 311th life saved.  It was recently reported to us that on February 3rd a 12-year-old boy choked on a chunk of  (un-crispy) bacon causing a total blockage.  The child has a broken front tooth and is unable to fully chew food. Back blows and abdominal thrusts were performed but unfortunately unsuccessful. […]

LifeVac Saves 80-Year-Old Woman – #310

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 310th life saved.  It was reported to us that on March 27th an 80-year-old female choked on a steak sandwich.  The food caused a partial blockage of the woman’s airway.  Her daughter attempted clearing her airway using the Heimlich maneuver. but unfortunately, those attempts were unsuccessful.  Thankfully, her husband had seen an ad […]

Toddler saved with LifeVac after choking on strawberry

2-Year-Old Chokes on Strawberry Saved with LifeVac – #309

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 309th life saved On March 24th it was reported to us that a little boy who is almost 2 years old choked on a piece of strawberry.  The child was not able to make a sound and his face was turning bright red.  His mother immediately started back […]

LifeVac saves 308th life in choking emergency

44-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #308

LifeVac is happy to announce our 308th life saved On February 12th a 44-year-old male with dysphagia (caused by acid reflux)began choking.  LifeVac was utilized immediately in a standing position.  On the second attempt, the blockage was cleared.  “Was able to clear fluid backup and breathe, used 3 times on way to ER. “My father bought […]

LifeVac Saves 2 Year Old Girl from Choking #305

2-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac – #305

LifeVac registers its 305th life saved It was recently reported to us that a choking incident took place in December of 2021 when a 2-year-old little girl choked on cheese.  The food caused a total blockage of the child’s airway.  When back blows failed the child’s mother utilized the LifeVac device and successfully dislodged the […]

5 Year Old boy saved from choking with LifeVac

5-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac – #304

LifeVac announces our 304th life saved It was reported to us that on March 17th a 5-year-old boy choked on a piece of chicken.  The chicken caused a partial blockage of the child’s airway.  Choking rescue protocol was followed but was unsuccessful.  The child was laid down and LifeVac was utilized. One the first Place, Push, […]

LifeVac Saves 57-Year-Old Woman

LifeVac Saves 57-Year-Old in Choking Emergency – #303

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 303rd life saved On March 14th we received news that a 57-year-old woman with Huntington’s Disease choked on a meatball.  The food caused a full blockage of her airway.  Abdominal thrusts were performed by her husband but she is quite frail and they were unsuccessful.  LifeVac was then […]