website statistics

Author Archives: LifeVac

LifeVac saves 3 year old girl from choking on gum

3-Year-Old Chokes on Gum and is Saved with LifeVac – #363

LifeVac announces our 363rd life saved On May 7th it was reported to us that a 3-year-old little girl began choking on a piece of gum causing a total obstruction.  Her parent performed choking rescue procedures but unfortunately failed to dislodge the gum.  LifeVac was then utilized with the child in a sitting position.  On the […]

Elderly Man Saved with LifeVac– #361

LifeVac registers its 361st life saved. On May 17th it was reported to us that a 71-year-old man with Parkinson’s Disease came into difficulty eating.  His wife performed choking rescue procedures but unfortunately, they were unsuccessful.  LifeVac was quickly utilized while the gentleman was in a recliner.  On the second Place, Push, Pull motion the food dislodged […]

Granddaughter saves her grandmother from choking using LifeVac

Woman Saves Her Grandmother with LifeVac – #360

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 360th life saved. On Mother’s Day, May 8th, a 79-year-old woman was saved by her granddaughter.  This is the second time this Texas mom used LifeVac!  Back in March of this year her then 9-month-old daughter choked on a piece of fire bark.  We are so thankful she […]

Woman uses LIfeVac on herself after choking on a cherry pit

Woman Chokes on Cherry Pit and Saves Herself with LifeVac – #359

LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 359th life saved On May 12th, a 35-year-old female choked on a cherry pit and used LifeVac on herself while sitting on the floor.  The fruit caused a total obstruction of her airway. Here is the mom’s terrifying testimonial: “I choked on the juice and sucked back the pit.  I could not […]

LifeVac Saves little boy from choking on banana

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Banana and Saved with LifeVac – #358

LifeVac proudly announces our 358th life saved On May 4th it was reported to us that a 2-year-old boy, choked on a banana.  Choking rescue procedures were performed by his mother but were unsuccessful.  After one attempt LifeVac successfully dislodged the banana, and the child was able to breathe again. Here is the mother’s testimonial: “Whenever a mom […]

LifeVac Saves 357th life in choking emergency

LifeVac Used to Save Little Girl that had a Seizure and Choked – #357

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 357th life saved On May 10th a 2-year-old little girl began to choke while having a febrile seizure.  Here is the mother’s terrifying story of the day her daughter choked. “I wanted you to know that I believe that the LifeVac saved my daughter’s life on Monday. She […]

LifeVac Saves 2-Year-Old Boy– #356

LifeVac announces our 356th life saved. It was reported to use that on April 30th a 2-year-old little boy from Minnesota choked on a ping pong ball.  How terrifying it must have been!  The ball caused a total blockage of the child’s airway.  Choking rescue procedures were attempted by the child’s parent but were unsuccessful.  The child […]

LifeVac Saves Little Girl with Genetic Disorder– #355

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 355th life saved. A 4-year-old little girl with a genetic disorder choked on a rice cracker causing a total obstruction.  Back blows were performed by the child’s father but were unsuccessful.  Here is the testimonial from this precious little girl’s father.   “Winnie has faced more obstacles in her four years of […]