LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 381st life saved
It was reported to us that on June 5 the life of a 1-year-old little boy was saved. The family that owned the device saved the life of their child’s friend. They don’t know what the child was choking on but he was not breathing. They performed choking rescue procedures but were unsuccessful in opening the child’s airway. They then utilized the LifeVac and on the third attempt, the child was able to breathe. Emergency first responders arrived at took the child to the hospital.
“The kid is okay now. He wasn’t breathing, so we weren’t sure what was going on and used the device, then he started breathing and started having a seizure. He is okay now and is headed to the hospital for tests. I felt better having it on hand and using it
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only