website statistics

Baby Boy Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #181

LifeVac is proud to announce its 181st life saved.

A 14-month-old baby boy with EOE disorder choked on a cut-up piece of strawberry.  The child was turning colors and was not making a sound. The baby was strapped in his hi-chair when he began choking.  His mother frantically unclipped him as quickly as possible, got him out of the highchair, and performed back blows,  Unfortunately, several attempts failed.  She laid him in on the floor and used the LifeVac one time quickly dislodging the food.

We are so thankful another child is safe!  81 children have been saved by their parents with LifeVac.  Together we can change choking statistics.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *