website statistics

Baby Girl Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #179

LifeVac is proud to announce its 179th life saved.

It was reported to us on September 20th that an 8-month-old baby girl choked on a piece of melon which caused a partial blockage of her airway. The child’s mother tried finger sweeping out the melon but could not reach it.  She right away went to the LifeVac to rescue her daughter.  On the second attempt, the obstruction was dislodged from her airway, and the child’s mom was able to remove the melon. We are extremely thankful the child is okay.  LifeVac has now helped save 80 children. Together we are making a difference!



LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *