website statistics
Caregiver Saves Woman with Parkinsons from Choking

Caregiver Uses LifeVac to Save 86-Year-Old from Choking – #330

LifeVac announces our 330th life saved

It was reported to us on March 2nd that another choking incident took place in California.  An 86-year-old woman with Parkinson’s Disease choked on a piece of chicken causing a partial obstruction.  Her daughter was with her at the time and called for her caregiver to come help.  The caregiver right away retrieved the LifeVac and on the first Place, Push, Pull motion was able to dislodge the food.

“The chicken came right and saved her life”

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply