We are thrilled to announce that LifeVac USA has registered its 12th life saved hiilawi3 – 07/19/2018 I have purchased this from my CPR trainer. It saved my adult disabled sons life today. He was choking on carne asada french fries while I was driving on the freeway. The fries had become this pasty […]
We are pleased to announce LifeVac has saved its 10th life! This time in another UK care home United Health. LifeVac was used on a 68-year-old male with Down Syndrome who choked on a hard chunk of chocolate and became unconscious when BLS choking protocol failed. On the 2nd application of LifeVac the chocolate […]
We are excited to share news from the UK office on the 9TH LIFE SAVED USING LIFEVAC: We are very proud & pleased to share news of our 9th LIFE SAVED!! LifeVac saved the life of a resident who choked in an Exemplar Healthcare care home during meal time after standard BLS protocol failed & […]
Springfield Gardens, NY The LifeVac rescue suction device has registered its eighth global save and first from an emergency medical services response team. EMS rescue worker, Christos Dimitriadis, from E.K.A.B. in Athens, Greece reported the save. “On October 21st, 2017 we received a call regarding a possible choking and foreign body airway obstruction to a […]
The American College of Emergency Physicians – The abstract describing the success of the LifeVac in removing an airway obstruction in an adolescent simulator model will be presented at 2017 ACEP Research Forum.
FARMINGDALE, N.Y., June 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ LifeVac, the device designed to save the life of a choking victim, has saved the life of a female nursing home resident in Dyfed, Wales. “We are very happy to learn that LifeVac has successfully saved a person from choking to death,” said founder and President Arthur Lih. The […]