It was a scary moment at a South Carolina restaurant when a 10-month-old baby started choking on a piece of pancake. Diners rushed to help the distressed family, but the Heimlich maneuver didn’t work. Salvation came in the form of a man named Major Hillard, who retrieved a device called a Lifevac from his car…. Read more
FDA Registered • MHRA Registered
No Prescription Required
One kit covers your entire family for life.
If used to save a life, we replace it for free.
LifeVac is covered by your HSA/FSA account