LifeVac is thrilled to report that another young life was saved early this morning. This is the 25th reported life saved to date. Record of choking incident May 30, 2019 911 called – 5:20pm Pittsburg, California Amarianna Robinson, 11 months old (22 pounds) began to choke at her home. The plastic wrapper atop of a pop tart toaster strudel icing package had fallen on the floor and picked up by little Amarianna. The piece of plastic caused a total blockage of her airway. She was gurgling, not able to make a sound, no air moving. The child was immediately turned over and 5 back blows were performed. A […]
LifeVac is thrilled to report that a young life was saved early this morning. This is the 24th reported life saved to date. From the child’s Mother: At 3 am this morning, Killian’s life was saved by the LifeVac! Food got lodged in his throat, and he could not breathe whatsoever! His face turned red and purple and I thought ‘ this is it, I’m going to lose my son ‘. It was then that I remembered the LifeVac that I kept not more than 10 feet from my bed. My husband took our son, and patted his back firmly, while I ran to get the LifeVac. It took less […]
We are delighted to share LifeVac has saved another life in the care sector A female resident in Aspen Lodge Care Home began to choke on food during lunch. BLS was carried out by carers which failed. The resident started to become unconscious. LifeVac was used and dislodged the food from her airway saving her life. This is LifeVacs 19th life saved in the care sector and many more around the world.
We have received word from our UK office that another life has been saved in a care home. We are extremely happy to announce LifeVac has saved it’s 18th life in the care sector. LifeVac was used again when BLS failed saving an elderly residents life who was choking during meal time in Preston UK.
LifeVac Reports It’s First Saved Life in Australia When an elderly Queensland resident, had choked on a piece of chicken and attempts to remove the object were unsuccessful, the resident was quickly turning blue; the staff reached for their recently installed LifeVac device and quickly removed the obstruction. The resident suffered no harm or injury from the incident and staff and the family is very grateful that the LifeVac was available to save another life. For enquires or a demonstration of the LifeVac in your facility, please call 1-877-LIFEVAC
86 year old male patient with Dementia started choking on meat while eating his meal in Thessaloniki, Greece. BLS was performed on the male to dislodge the full airway obstruction which failed. EKAB Emergency Services were then called to the scene as the gentleman started to become unconscious. LifeVac was used by EKAB paramedics to dislodge a large chunk of meat within seconds. The gentleman started to breathe again but felt uncomfortable and was wheezing. He was then taken to Hospital by ambulance where it was determined he had additional food stuck in his lower airway. The clinical team used LifeVac again where it dislodged another chunk of meat […]
ARC Albanian Resuscitation Council We are happy to announce that LifeVac has saved the first life today in Albania. A 69-year-old male patient was saved today. The victim was choking a piece of pie whereupon LifeVac was administered after the Heimlich maneuver failed. The change of one of the team’s crew made it possible to save a life. LifeVac saved another life and more all around the world since the invention. Source: ARC Facebook
On the 7th of December LifeVac was featured on the Doctors Show with an interview from Angela Powell, who talks about her experience of saving her elderly mother-in-laws life by using LifeVac. The Doctors Show are specialists from across health and wellness fields that join ER physician Dr. Travis Stork, Dr. Andrew Ordon, OB/GYN Dr. Nita Landry and dermatologist Dr. Sonia Batra who delve into real-life stories and conduct interviews as well as provide sought-after answers, interventions, tips, and care. Angela Powell purchased LifeVac after seeing viral videos circulating social media. During a family meal, Angela’s elderly mother-in-law started choking on a piece of meat. Leaving the table quickly so […]
Fourlis Group of Companies, being the exclusive franchisee of IDEA trademark in Greece, Cyprus and Bulgaria, through its Risk Assessment Committee evaluates all kind of risks among others related to sudden and unforeseen medical emergencies like Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Choking and, for that reason, has installed in all of its IKEA stores, Automatic External Defibrillators (AED’s) & LifeVac, in every food serving facility, a “Medical Device Miracle” especially designed to treat Choking. On 23/08/2018 in our IKEA Airport Store located at Athens International Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos” we came across a Choking Incident. The incident took place in one of our store’s food serving departments, […]
Saving Lives…Is why you Arthur are here!… LifeVac is why my son Rhett is still here! I want; no I need to share our story with you. My son Rhett is alive today because of you Arthur and your invention The LifeVac. The LifeVac has not only saved Rhett’s life once but twice! And he had minimal recovery time after both incidences. Another advantage is he did not have to be removed from his wheelchair to use the LifeVac. Rhett is my 29-year-old adult son who has cerebral palsy, weighs about 85 pounds and is a spastic quadriplegic with a developmental disability. He uses an electric wheelchair with a chest […]