website statistics

Child Choking on Bananas Saved by LifeVac– #349

LifeVac announces our 349th life saved.

LifeVac Saves 1 Year Old in Rockglen, SK! We are so pleased to learn that on April 11, LifeVac was used to assist a child that was choking on mashed bananas. Back blows were first attempted but were unfortunately unsuccessful, LifeVac was then used by the parents and the obstruction was dislodged. The family has requested privacy thus no photos or further details will be released.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *