website statistics

Christadelphian Aged Care Staff Have Saved a Choking Resident with the LifeVac Anti-Choking Device

LifeVac Reports It’s First Saved Life in Australia


When an elderly Queensland resident, had choked on a piece of chicken and attempts to remove the object were unsuccessful, the resident was quickly turning blue; the staff reached for their recently installed LifeVac device and quickly removed the obstruction. The resident suffered no harm or injury from the incident and staff and the family is very grateful that the LifeVac was available to save another life.

For enquires or a demonstration of the LifeVac in your facility, please call 1-877-LIFEVAC



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *