One kit covers your entire family for life. Only $69.95. If you use it, we are honored to replace it.
LifeVac Celebrates 600 Lives Saved!
Parents, Grandparents, Elder Caregivers, and First Responders are the heroes that save lives and they choose LifeVac
No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99+ with
Thank you again for making such a wonderful device – and ultimately saving my daughter's life.
I have never in my life been so thankful to have a product in my house. I will forever be thankful for LifeVac because my daughter's 3rd birthday could have had a much scarier outcome."
We keep a LifeVac in our house, our car, and her diaper bag at all times. I am eternally grateful for this device and it's role in helping to save our little girl!"
Watch How LifeVac Works
LifeVac is designed with a patented valve to prevent any air from exiting through the mask. This patented designed valve prevents air from pushing food or objects downward. This creates a one-way suction to remove the lodged food or object.Shop Kits
447 is more than a number to us. Each number means that a family did not have to suffer a great loss. Each precious face here is still with us because of their family and LifeVac. Read about each recorded life saved and how having a LifeVac made the difference.READ THE STORY
❤️ The majority of these beautiful children were saved by their Moms with LifeVac ❤️
LifeVac Travel Kit
The LifeVac Travel Kit comes with 1 adult mask, 1 pediatric mask & instructions for use literature in a clear travel bag. LifeVac is equipped to be used on persons starting at 22 pounds utilizing the pediatric mask.VIEW PRODUCT
Take advantage of this special offer. The Home Kit and Travel Kit Bundle is perfect for protecting the family in a choking emergency.
ADD TO CART
HOW LIFEVAC WORKS
LIFEVAC CAN SAVE A LIFE
LifeVac is designed with a patented valve to prevent any air from exiting through the mask. This patented designed valve prevents air from pushing food or objects downward. This creates a one-way suction to remove the lodged food or object.
• Capable of generating over 300 mmhg of suction
• No prescription required
DON’T BECOME A STATISTIC
- A leading cause of death in children
- 5,000 deaths yearly
- One child dies every 5 days from choking
- Choking leads to 100,000 visits to the ER yearly
- Over 100 million Americans have no defense against aspiration emergencies due to pregnancy, disability, obesity, or being alone
- More people die from aspirating than die in fires, drowning, or accidental shootings
- Leading cause of accidental deaths in persons over the age of 65
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE
- 0-4 minutes: Brain damage unlikely
- 4-6 minutes: Brain damage possible
- 6-10 minutes: Brain damage probable
- 10 minutes +: Probably brain death
- Average emergency response time is 7 to 12 minutes
- Of all choking deaths in 2000, 41% were caused by food, 59% by nonfood items (balloons, etc)
- Candy is associated with 19% ER visits for aspiration emergencies – 65% due to hard candy and 35% gummy bears, chocolate, caramel, etc.
- Coins were responsible for 18% of ER visits for children age 1 to 4 years