LifeVac is proud to share news from our UK partners on the 335th life saved
It was reported to us, that an elderly person residing in a care home in York, came into difficulty while eating. Food became lodged in their airway creating a full airway obstruction.
Nurses acted quickly delivering BLS first aid choking protocol which could not dislodge the full airway obstruction. The resident then became unconscious, staff quickly retrieved their LifeVac airway clearance device and applied the LifeVac in a sitting position. Within seconds LifeVac dislodged the full airway obstruction and the resident then regained consciousness.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only