LifeVac registers its 361st life saved.
On May 17th it was reported to us that a 71-year-old man with Parkinson’s Disease came into difficulty eating. His wife performed choking rescue procedures but unfortunately, they were unsuccessful. LifeVac was quickly utilized while the gentleman was in a recliner. On the second Place, Push, Pull motion the food dislodged from his airway.
We are so thankful their son gave them a LifeVac unit!
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only